Parents BEWARE! A Healthy 4 YO Boy Died After Eating THIS Common Household Spice

A common household ingredient led to the death of an adventurous 4-year-old and it should concern you.

Few weeks ago, little Matthew Radar climbed the kitchen counter in his home in Richmond, KY and found a jar of powder cinnamon in one of the cabinets. Curious boy then took a tablespoon of it, something teenagers across the world do on a regular basis by participating in a social media stunt called “cinnamon challenge”, but in his case, it proved to be fatal.

Matthew’s mom Brianna hopes kids will learn a lesson from her son’s death and realize how dangerous cinnamon can be.

Our Must See Stories