Parents Take Daughter To Salon For A Temp Tattoo, Are Shocked When They See Her Scarred For Life

What was supposed to be a relaxing vacation in Egypt for this British family turned into a nightmare after a seemingly innocent visit to the hotel’s salon.

Seven year old Madison Gulliver decided get to get a temporary henna tattoo but after the family returned to the UK she complained of some itching. Before long, her entire arm from her fingers to her elbow was covered in excruciatingly painful blisters. Her mom and dad appeared on TV to warn everyone about the potential consequences of this.

Poor little girl, it’s painful just watching this.

Our Must See Stories